31/01/12 FREE Compedium of Electronic Product Design Blog posts
You now have access to a free, no-strings download PDF which covers:
- 6 important background pointers for your specification - Specification
- 5 insights into choosing your design team - Design Team
- 4 steps to controlling your design project costs - Proposal and Quotation
- How to save 20-30% or more in a design project - Simulation
- Diagnose your designer Circuit & PCB design - A behind the scenes view - Prototyping
- 3 steps to avoid the biggest bear trap - Pre-production
This guide is intended for both newcomers and “old hands”. The advice and comments are applicable to any design project that includes some electronics. We would be pleased to see you as a Hawkshead client but the approach is generic and can be applied anywhere. Please contact us if we can help.
You can find your download here:
NEW Hawkshead Designs' Blog Compendium:
Download PDF (393 kB): Hawkshead Designs' Blog Compendium.
PS We've also put all of our other free downloads on one new page: our free download page.
Posted by: Peter Hawkins on 31/01/12.